Middle Backend Magento 2 Developer with German speaking skills
IT Delight was founded in 2012 and has grown into a team of 80+ professionals with a solid portfolio of completed projects.
We are highly experienced in delivering complex business and e-commerce solutions, with an increasing number of satisfied clients worldwide.
Our mission is to create the best solutions in the E-commerce field. In order to do that, we bring together talented specialists and connect them in our company.
We are proud of:
– High Seniority level in the team;
– We collaborate with Gold Magento Partners (USA, UK, Germany);
– We are Magento, Shopware, Adobe and Hyvä partner.
Now we are looking for a Middle Magento 2 Backend developer remotely.
- Experience in the Back-end on Magento 2 (2+ years);
- Excellent PHP skills (3+ years);
- Sound experience integrating Magento to other 3rd party software such as ELK, SAP PI/PO, CQ5, MS Dynamics CRM;
- Relevant experience in CI/CD and related tools (SVN and Git, Atlassian Bamboo);
- Experience with Atlassian tool suite: Jira, Confluence, Stash;
- Strong experience with SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB);-
- German level – intermediate and higher.
- Good team player;
- Open to communicate and collaborate;
- Good ability to learn;
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail, discipline.
- Communicate with project management, customer and other project teams.
- Plan, control and take corrective action items on overall development.
- Suggest and implement development process improvements.
- Participate in solution discussion, estimation, releases on different environments.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in remote work;
- Official Magento Certification;
- English level – intermediate and higher.
- High Seniority level in the team;
- Flexible schedule: you may start your work from 08:00 till 11:00, 8 working hours, 1 hour for a lunch;
- No bureaucracy and time-tracking systems;
- Support of professional development and fast career development;
- Possibility to attend internal, external and foreign Magento conferences, courses and seminars;
- Opportunity to be an important part of our IT Delight Magento Community and participate in community development;
- Opportunity to get Magento certificate;
- Corporate online library and opportunity to buy additional books;
- Collaboration with Gold Magento partners from the USA, GB, Germany.