Fashion ecommerce website design and development services
Bring your fashion ecommerce website idea to life. We will help you build a top-ranking website that engages visitors and brings online traffic.
What we offer for fashion e-commerce businesses
Key elements of a fashion ecommerce website development
- Show product images and videos
- Use product images that rotate 360 degrees.
- Emphasize product details by the callout in the image.
- Keep the description simple and clear
- Use the zoom feature for images
- Use filters and labels (filter by color, size, price, etc)
- Use autocorrect to complete searches
- Use the image search to find a similar product.
- Go for responsive design
- Use targeted keywords
- Optimize images
- Create clear content structure
- Use internal links
Key features to look out for
For an online fashion store, the correct payment method is the key to completing a sale. Choose a payment solution that is convenient and secure. Based on our 10 years of experience in developing e-commerce sites, we suggest using the payment gateway integration. This method is considered extremely safe. Customer card information is securely encrypted and transmitted to your payment processor.
- Be mindful of commissions
- PCI Compliant and Security
- Pay attention to the integration process
Product pages are simply one of the most important parts of an online fashion store. This is how you present what you offer to your customers. Therefore, approach the design of the product page with great care and make sure that your products are displayed in the best possible light.
- Only use good quality images
- Upload multiple images of one product
- Use categories and filters
Shipping is a vital part of a fashion e-commerce business. Your customers would like to receive their goods as soon as possible, so be careful when setting up a delivery system.
- Be clear about your shipping policy
- Select eCommerce Delivery Solutions
- Be honest with your clients
Reviews from other buyers can encourage visitors to your fashion site to make a purchase. Adding a review feature will convince your visitors of the legitimacy of your business. Make sure visitors can easily access reviews and don’t forget to encourage customers to leave reviews.
- Add a testimonials page to your fashion store website
- Mention associated reviews with the products
- Classify reviews by positive, negative, and most/least popular.